Northwest Corner Law School

Harvard University
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Founded in 1817, The Harvard Law School is the oldest continuously operating law school in the United States. To help support the enlarged curriculum, the expanding research and clinical programs, and the growing faculty, the Law School constructed a new 235,000 SF, six-story complex. The complex  houses three centers: Wasserstein Hall, the Caspersen Student Center, and the Clinical Wing and provides a visual identity for the law school as well as a northern gateway to Harvard’s campus.  Continuing its multi-decade relationship with Harvard Law School, TG Gallagher was selected to install the facility’s HVAC and plumbing systems. Upon completion, TG Gallagher was retained to provide HVAC renovations to the nearby Pound Hall.

Architect: Robert A.M. Stern Architects, LLP
Engineer: BR+A
General Contractor: Skanska USA Building