Established in 1843, the College of the Holy Cross is devoted to exclusively teach liberal arts and science studies to undergraduate students. This flagship building is the largest and most complicated project on campus to date. The new 140,000 SF unified, interdisciplinary facility features a collaborative learning commons. TG Gallagher installed plumbing systems in the renovated Haberlin Hall and in the four-story addition. The new facility physically and visually connects the College’s three existing science and social science buildings, providing new labs, classrooms, and lecture halls. Highly sustainable and energy efficient, the facility achieved LEED gold certification.
General Contractor: BOND