- December 3, 2014
- Jason McPhail Promoted to Project Manager at TG Gallagher
TG Gallagher the leading mechanical contractor providing construction and maintenance services throughout New England is pleased to announce the promotion of Jason McPhail to project manager.
- October 1, 2014
- Pink is the New Yellow
1 in 8 American women will be diagnosed in their lifetime. TG Gallagher challenges construction workers around Boston to VESTS FOR THE BREASTS pink safety vest challenge to promote awareness of Breast Cancer and encourage donations for research. Join the Fight. Build Awareness Together.
- August 5, 2014
- Brian Morton and Jeremy Knipe Promoted to Project Manager
TG Gallagher is pleased to announce two promotions of Brian Morton and Jeremy Knipe to project manager.
- May 19, 2014
- TG Gallagher Ranks 66th on Boston Business Journal's Areas 100 Largest Private Companies list
TG Gallagher ranked 66th on Boston Business Journal's "Areas 100 Largest Private Companies" list! Each year, privately held companies headquartered in Massachusetts are ranked based on their annual dollar volume. Congrats to the entire team!
- February 21, 2014
- TG Gallagher Racks up Prefab Points in Kendall Square
TG Gallagher presented Consigli with an opportunity to pursue a collaborative, innovative prefabrication strategy that would facilitate the installation in a compressed time frame.
- February 13, 2014
- TG Gallagher Announces Four Senior Level Promotions
TG Gallagher announces four promotions in the company.
- January 24, 2014
- Contractor Success Stories: Adapting to the Post-Recession World
TG Gallagher: Retooling the Company for the Next Challenge
- January 9, 2014
- Clegg Receives TCI’s Top Safety Management Award
- Safety Director, David Clegg, Jr., has been awarded the 2013 TCI Volpe-Eagan Management Safety Award.
- October 1, 2013
- Lead-free plumbing Law: New Policy Taking Effect January 4, 2014
TG Gallagher is taking the necessary actions to purchase and install lead-free plumbing products.
- September 5, 2013
- TG Gallagher Partners with Skanska’s Young Professionals and Brighton High School to Provide Opportunities Beyond the Blackboard
TG Gallagher recently participated in Brighton High School’s Private Industry Council Summer Job Campaign through their partnership with Skanska USA by hiring a recent high school graduate.