We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a privately-owned company, we move fast and have opportunity for career growth, So, if you’re passionate about sprinkler systems and want to be in a fun and growing company, join us!
TG Gallagher is looking for a fire protection estimator will be responsible for establishing estimates and budgets for multiple projects of various sizes. You will be challenged to work on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. As a TGGer, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company.
What you will do:
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including bid forms, plans, specifications, contracts, purchase orders, and general agreements
- Ability to accurately estimate work and build excellent margins into secured work
- Specification review; analysis of the scope of work
- Procure best pricing for equipment and materials
- Develop detailed budgets and/or estimates
- Comfort with conducting follow-up phone calls
- Deliver bid packages to the customers on time
- Will be involved in efforts to conduct cost savings /value engineering
Do you have the specifications?
- A whiz at NFPA code
- Proficiency in excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced
- Passion for people and sales
- Experience working with estimating software Trimble-Autobid Mechanical a plus